Have you purchased a home and wonder if it will close on time?
Can you back out of buying the house if you lost your job?
As a tenant, can you legally stop paying your rent? or refuse showings during Covid-19?
I sat down with Mitchell Korman from Korman and Company, to talk about the impacts that have Covid-19 on the Real Estate Law in Toronto.
When you watch, you will learn:
• 0.44 sec - How Covid-19 impacts the Real Estate Law and changed the way closings are happening right now in Toronto?
• 1:46 mins - Are you seeing lots of delays?
• 3:40 mins - Are there any fraud problems?
• 5:10 mins - Can buyers use Covid-19 to get out of a firm deal?
• 6:28 mins - What if buyer don't get financing as a result of a job loss?
• 8:05 mins - Buyers wants to exercise their right of re-visiting the property.
Tenants and Landlords:
• 9:30 mins - Landlord wants to sell the property.. Can the tenants legally refuse showings?
• 12:00 mins - Does a landlord have any recourse if their tenants stop paying rent?
• 14:20 mins - Can your credit rating be affected if you don't pay your rent?
If you have any questions, If I can help in any way or you would like to talk about Real Estate, please contact me: